Terms and requirements of application:
- The student should be actively enrolled at the school/university.
- GPA of Good and above at university, and 80% or above at school.
- The university student’s specialization must be related to the banking field.
- Passing the interview.
Required documents and application process:
- A written request by the university or school to provide training to the student.
- An original or certified grade card for the past semester.
- Photo of the ID and the school/university card.
- Application Form Click here.
- The Bank will contact all applicants through mobile numbers, to notify them of the acceptance or rejection of their application.