Your housing loan, with competitive intrest rate and advantages with Bank of Jordan.
1. Competitive interest rate.
2. Ability to finance up to 85% of the property’s value.
3. Ability to have loans in US Dollars or Jordanian Dinars.
4. Loans are granted to Jerusalem ID Card holders in the West Bank.
5. Loans are granted upon salary transfer without the need for a guarantor.
6. The loan limit is up to 250,000 USD and the repayment period is up to 25 years with a grace period of three months.
7. Free life and property insurance
8. Eligibility for loan buyouts.
9. Possibility to obtain a joint loan (husband / wife).
1. Ability to finance real estate in areas A and B in the West Bank
2. The property is held as first degree collateral by the bank for concerned parties when there is distinctive ownership
3. Salary to be transferred to the bank
4. The borrower must be at least 25 years old at the time of the grant and not over 70 years by the end of the loan
5. A commission of 1% of the loan value is paid once when the loan is granted
1. Personal identification documents
2. A salary slip and a commitment to transfer the salary from the employer
3. A bank statement of fundamental assets of the customer from his/her bank for the former 6 months
4. Property related documents