- Competitive interest rate .
- Granting loans without guarantors.
- Grace period up to 3 months.
- Free Life insurance and Mortgage Insurance.
- The possibility of granting loans for Jerusalem id holders in the west bank.
- Getting a credit card up to 2000 JOD, exempt from fees for the first year.
- The possibility of granting joint loans of husband and wife.
- Granting loans in both USD and JOD currencies.
- Loan ceiling up to 250,000 USD, with repayment period up to 25 years.
- The possibility of buying mortgage loans and refinancing.
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum Loan amount is 35,000 $
- Salary transfer to the bank.
- The possibility of funding in the areas of (a + b) in the west bank.
- Real estate evaluation from 2 certified real estate assessors.
- Customers bear the cost of real estate evaluation.
- First ranking lien on real estate (to the bank).
- Customers bear the cost of Mortgage fees.
- Customer’s age not to be less than 25 years at the date of disbursement, and is no more than 70 years at the end of repayment period.
- One time, 1% commission on loan outstanding at date of disbursement.
- Identification document (ID or copy of passport).
- Copy of passport for foreign residents plus annual resident.
- Salary slip.
- Bank statement of the last Six months (current banks).
- Pledge by the customer to the bank to transfer (salary and any financial benefits) in case of resignation or death, issued by place of work to Private sector employees.
- Pro-forma Invoice of the real estate.
- Tax return for US residents (for the last year).
- In cases of buying mortgage loans, a pledge by the other financial institution to bank of Jordan showing all client`s liabilities.