Online shopping is now easier than ever before with Bank of Jordan credit cards, as we automatically register our clients’ credit cards to the One-Time Password service. You will receive the password on your mobile phone once it is requested from you when shopping online on the websites included in this service.
Easy and secure steps
To securely complete your online shopping, simply follow the below steps:
1- When completing a purchase, enter your card details on the desired website.
2- You will be directed to the Bank of Jordan verification page, where the OTP will be requested instead of your credit card password.
3- At this moment, you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
4- Enter your OTP and click on submit.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I enroll in the OTP service?
All Bank of Jordan credit card holders will be automatically registered in this service.
- What if I do not receive the OTP when requested?
In case you do not receive the OTP within 120 seconds, you can request another OTP by pressing the "Resend" button as per the below:
After receiving your OTP which was requested a second time, you will receive the below message:
- What should I do if I do not receive the OTP after several requests?
- If you do not receive the OTP after three attempts, you will receive the below message. In this case, please call our Customer Service at the following number: 1700587777 to ensure that your mobile number is registered to the service.
- What should I do if I enter an incorrect OTP?
- When entering an incorrect OTP, you will see the below screen. You should then make sure of the OTP and re-enter it.
You can also cancel the operation by clicking on the “Cancel” button. You will then see the below screen:
- How will a supplementary credit cardholder use this service when shopping online?
- If you are a supplementary credit cardholder, you will receive the OTP to the mobile number registered to the supplementary credit card.